Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Apply for Staff! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Apply for Staff! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Apply for Staff! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Apply for Staff! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Apply for Staff! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Apply for Staff! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Apply for Staff! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Apply for Staff! EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Apply for Staff! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Apply for Staff! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Apply for Staff!

Go down

Apply for Staff! Empty Apply for Staff!

Post by Shiz Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Staff Applications

Apply for staff here. Well, not here; you pm me with you application. Only active members are allowed- meaning you have to be online and have at least one RP post a day. It's understandable if you hadn't been modded- but otherwise, we'll only choose from the 'best'. You're also going to be taking a test to pass from now on, the answers of which you're going to PM to me. Keep in mind, that you need a higher score depending on the position requested, as well as a certain level of activity.

Here's the template of what your application should look like:

Code:

[b]What position you want:[/b]
[b]Why you want it:[/b]
[b]How often you're active:[/b]
[b]Any experience? (Other than Elix):[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

For RP example, it should be an example of your usual post- not a training thread, or anything of the like.

MODERATOR TEST

This test consists of several sections: Written answer, Riddles, and True or False. The majority is supposed to be written, and although it's generally subjective, there are ideal answers. Given you explain your answer in depth however, you could still get full points. These are all completely hypothetical. Remember, don't worry too much about right or wrong, as long as you have good enough reasoning, and aren't literally answering with 'just break the stupid rule', then it should be good enough. Not 'will', but 'should.'

Written Answer; will be graded according to answer, detail, use of vocabulary, and grammar.

Riddles; will not be graded- simply there to 'grade' creativity. If left blank, points will be deducted.

True or False; graded directly as right or wrong. Some of them are trick questions.

Copy and paste this, and PM me with the template, along with your answers. I want it exactly as it looks here, or your application will be ignored, and you will fail.

Test Questions:

I got sick of typing stuff, and people asking me when it's gonna be done- so here. I'll add stuff for future moderators... Good luck. :) Also, even after passing the test- you will be pseudo for a bit. I'll be monitoring your progress for a week after you pass the test -meaning how you mod-, and that will be the 'final exam', in a sense. This is srs bzns.

Shiz
Shiz

Credits : 15073

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

https://katsuregion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum