Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant!

3 posters

Go down

Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! Empty Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant!

Post by Maximillion Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 pm

After catching Ducklett, the trainer decided to head to the professor's in order to get some advice about his newly caught pokemon as well as have a conversation with her, if she was not too busy. Even though he travelled to other regions when he was several years younger, he did not care as he had the idea that a professor's advice is much better than the personal experience of somebody. In his journeys, he had not traveled to learn about pokemon, he traveled to become strong and he regretted that. However, now, if he could have that talk with the professor, things would turn out much different than they were supposed to be... And so, he knocked the door of her lab, hoping to find the professor inside.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Credits : 9973

Character Profile
Rp Name: Maximillion Sawada
Pokedollar £: 2300
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! Empty Re: Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant!

Post by Kei Osideken Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 pm

The knocking noise resounded through the house, but as you stood there you heard nothing... Maybe knock harder? Maybe she wasn't home? No she would leave someone behind then...? Right?

This is when you notice it. The doorbell. DUH! She probably didn't hear the knocks on the door and has a doorbell. Should you press it?

That's when you hear this weird squawking noise coming from out back... Should you go and investigate it? Or should you wait, ring the doorbell and wait for the Professor to answer the door?
Kei Osideken
Kei Osideken

Credits : 9845

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kei Osideken
Pokedollar £: Pocket Lint.
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant! Empty Re: Arrival in Katsu: The professor's assistant!

Post by Maximillion Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:15 pm

As the professor was not responding and a sound could be heard from out back the trainer guessed that the professor was probably there. If she was inside she would have listened to him knocking the door, after all. And so, the trainer took a deep breath and started heading towards the back of the lab, hoping that he would finally get to see the professor there and have a talk with her about the matters that had picked his interest.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm

As Max walked around back, Professor Aragi heard him coming and looked up. There were several young pokemon around her, eating happily as she poured pokefood into their bowls. She looked up and waved, Well hello there young man, what ca- She paused, obviously thinking as she looked at Max's face, Wait a second...haven't I seen you before? She looked at Max again, narrowing her eyes, trying to match a face to a name.

Ah that's right, Max, Maximillion right? So what can I do for you? Unfortunately I can't give you any more starter kits or pokemon, one for each person, that's how it works. She frowned, obviously displeased that she couldn't help the young trainer, or so she thought.
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 10333

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:37 pm

"Well, professor I came some time ago and received my equipment... I happened to be around so I came to pay you a visit. I want to have a talk with you, about pokemon, if you got some time..." were the trainer's words to the professor. He wanted to have that conversation with the professor desperately. He had a feeling that battling was not the only thing he wanted to do... His recent adventures made him think that instead of only training, exploring is also a good idea... And so, he waited for the professor's reply to see whether or not he could share his thoughts with her.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Well I just finished feeding the pokemon some lunch, and was thinking of getting some myself. Care to join me young Max? Professor Aragi smiled as she walked inside. She looked at an assistant and said, Martha, lunch for two please. She smiled sweetly and the girl nodded before running off into a deeper part of the lab, most likely to make lunch. Professor Aragi took a seat at a lab bench and pointed to the spot across from her, Take a seat Max, what's on your mind?
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 pm

"Thanks professor!" were the man's words who was welcomed by the professor. He took a deep breath and started explaining "I was wondering if you could give me some advice as a trainer. You know, after I came to this region, I started having a strange feeling... I do not only want to battle, but I also want to explore the world with my pokemon. While my first priority was to get the badges, I changed my mind as soon as I came here and started my advenure... So I want to ask you what your opinion is. Shall I start exploring the world of pokemon except from battling or not? I know this is something difficult to decide... That's why I wanted your opinion."
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Marhta walked back in and set down two plates of sandwiches, and some potato chips. She also placed a cup of coffee down for the professor and a glass of soda for Max, Thank you Martha, go take a break, you deserve it. Martha nodded and left without a word. Professor Aragi picked up her sandwich and bit into it. She chewed her food, and at the same time thought about Max's words. Finally, she swallowed and spoke, Well, there are other jobs than just being a trainer. For example, there are breeders, coordinators, collectors, and my personal favorite, researchers. Researchers have the best job because they work for me. Professor Aragi chuckled and winked at Max jokingly before popping a potato chip into her mouth.
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

"Wo-Work for you?!" were the trainer's words to the professor as soon as he listened to her short speech about the different classes. Thinking of working for the professor sounded like a dream to the trainer. If he was a researcher like the professor, he would get a lot of experience at pokemon that would allow him to get stronger in his battles. The job sounded fantastic to him. He said with an excited voice "And-And what does anyone have to do to become a researcher? Do they have to attend to school or something?". The job had definetely picked the interest of the man...
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Professor Aragi began to laugh, School?!? Hahaha you're a funny one Maximillion. She stood up and walked over to a desk with some papers cluttered about, still chuckling. After a minute or two she walked back over with a clip board and a pencil, some registration forms rested on the clipboard. If you're really interested in becoming a researcher, then fill these papers out and I'll give you your first assignment. She placed the things on the desk next to Max and continued eating her lunch. Oh, and I hope you like scary, dark caves. Your first mission is to go to Anino Tunnel, find an Onix, fight it, and collect samples of its skin. You can catch it if you want, all I need are some samples to find out what makes its skin so hard.

[[Note: You don't have to catch the Onix, just beat it. Collecting tissue samples just requires you to put in your post "Max walked over to the Onix and flaked some of its rocky skin off into a vile." or something. This will pay $500]]
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm

The trainer quickly picked up the papers and started signing. He could not believe that he was now an assistant of the professor. Now, he was officially a pokemon researcher. He did not know how to express his happiness. He said "Thanks professor! Thanks a lot! I will not let you down!". Then, the trainer got up. He had many things to do. He had to prepare himself. The next morning there was going to be the tournament and so he had to prepare his stuff one day earlier to depart to Anino Tunnel. There, he would do what the professor asked and would get the samples. As he got up, he said "Professor! I will be back soon!" while giving his phone number to the professor, in case she called him. Afterwards, he waved goodbye to the professor and run towards the pokemon center in order to package his things for the next day... He was very excited with the idea that he was a researcher now!

----------------------------------

A few hours time skip.

As the trainer goes to the city, he gets out of a shop and he sees that Rare Candies are being sold. As his pokemon helped him in every situation, the trainer decided to reward it and so he bought 4 rare candies and gave them to it. After eating them, the Ralts started glowing! The pokemon was evolved into Kirlia! As soon as it evolved, a man who was around looked at it and came towards Maximillion. He said "I see you got a Kirlia. I can sell you a stone so that it will evolve into a Gallade!". Kirlia, who listened to the man was happy to listen to that. It always wanted to become a Gallade so it begged Max to buy the stone. The trainer did it and the pokemon evolved into Gallade as well. His Ralts had grown so much...

[Ralts evolved into Kirlia, learned Magical Leaf, forgot Growl]
[Kirlia evolved into Gallade, Learned Slash, forgot Double Team]
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down