Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Stray EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Stray EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Stray EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Stray EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Stray EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Stray EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Stray EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Stray EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Stray EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Stray EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Stray

Go down

Stray Empty Stray

Post by Read... Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am

Forums:

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shadowwolf and I am the project leader of a fan-fiction called "Stray". It's a dark fantasy Pokémon roleplaying-style story with adventure, realistic, existentialist, experimental, romantic, dark suspense, inspirational and epic influences. It has several writers and progresses very much like a novel. The point-of-view is from the Pokémon and there are virtually no human characters in the setting, much like Mystery Dungeon.

Here is a description on what it's about:
It takes place in a later future in which humans have been extinguished from a Pokémon-dominated land. In recent years, the Shadow Pokémon have appeared out of nowhere and have been running rampant across this forbidden world... mindlessly killing whatever lies in their path. Their populations seems to grow and spread like a virus... and no one can stop it. As concerns over this evil force rise, an old kingdom of dragon Pokémon (known as the Blackclaw Dragoons) takes initiative and declares war against surrounding Pokémon colonies... in pursuit of a dream for world dominance (to prove that dragons are the superior species, as chosen by the deities themselves). In response to this large conflict, various Pokémon villages have created an alliance in means to protect their lives: the Peacekeepers. Serving as somewhat of a salvation army, the Peacekeepers protect villages from attack and provide aid to the homeless. Bound to the pressures of war, civil unrest and political corruption weakens the alliance and soon more villages burn to the ground... greed settles in place of morality... bound to repeat the same mistakes made by humans...

I have a website dedicated to it which holds the stories that have already been written. The stories are for everyone to view and enjoy as they come and go. As for joining, we need to see a demonstration of your writing ability before letting you in. This is a private roleplay and we need to see some exceptional ability on storyline, not just grammar alone.

So now that I've given my description, here is what you may want. I will willingly display an affiliate banner for this website in exchange for displaying mine. I also have a forum set up where guests may post their sites in, so go ahead and make use of it. And this is where you want to go to:

I may return to see any replies to this post. If you prefer to contact me through another way, send me an e-mail at orion_the_absol@yahoo.com. Simple, yes? May Pokémon Fan-fiction prosper!
Anonymous
Read...

Back to top Go down

Stray Empty Re:Stray

Post by Read... Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 am

My apologies... the links did not come through apparently. Here they are:

Forum: www(dot)pkmnstray(dot)com/forums
Guest Forum: www(dot)pkmnstray(dot)com/forums/viewforum.php?f=37
Anonymous
Read...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: